Sunday 27 April 2008

Kids




Kids (1995) was an amazing movie, even though I found it most uncomfortable to watch, it opened my eyes. Kids showed the harsh reality of life, and tackled some major issues concerning kids. However I still have to say that children are the reasonability of their parents, and shouldn’t be allowed to run wild. There is no need for children to be sexual active and children learn by example.

What happened to children just being children is there no innocence anymore? This movie is very controversial but I recommend people to watch it, because the lessons learned are endless. I liked the documentary style of the film, however I know the film shows reality but I don’t think it has been made for educational purposes, I would say the film is extremely voyeuristic and has been made for entertainment.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113540/

No comments: